This training is led by our Earways Medical Certified Trainer and includes supervised clinical work with real patients. Ideal for Audiologists needing a noise-free wax removal option up their sleeve.
16 January1 day, 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Discuss ear anatomy, physiology and common ear conditions in relation to aural care
- Describe own scope of practice for aural care and recognise when to refer on
- Compare and contrast equipment, principles, and contraindications for wax removal procedures
- Evaluate the relative effectiveness of cerumenolytics
- Safely perform wax removal using the Earway Pro instrument
- Reflect on the areas of consent, documentation and further ear care management
1) Delegates must be experienced in Otoscopy and currently performing it in practice. Delegates who do not meet this criteria will be invited to attend the Ear Examination (Otoscopy) course first.
2) Delegates must be working in the field of Audiology as a Registered Audiologist or under the supervision of a Registered Audiologist, or in a related medical role e.g. ENT or practice nurse.
|Ear Examination (Otoscopy) Course||07 Dec|
|Supporting Clients at the Follow Up Appointment||06 Dec|
|Front of House/ Receptionist Course||20 Dec|
|Masterclass Days||22 Jan 24|