This one day course is designed for Audiologists who are keen to improve their awareness of how to meet the needs of patients/clients with more challenging or non-routine hearing losses such as dead regions, severe/profound loss, fluctuating loss, one-sided/asymmetrical loss, reverse slopes, cookie-bites and more.
26 January1 day, 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Identify a complex hearing loss from the audiogram and client history
- Describe own scope of practice for working with complex losses and recognise when to refer on
- Evaluate the relative clinical benefits of adapting testing or fitting rationales when working with complex losses
- Apply* the standard or adapted rationales based on current recognised professional best practice guidance (where available)
- Reflect on the impact of the test results and fitting outcome on the future care of the patient/client
*during the training some procedures may be discussion/demonstration only
Delegates must be working in the field of Audiology as a Registered Audiologist.
|Screening Audiometry and Tympanometry Course||19 Dec|
|Sales Training – An intensive 3 day course||Register interest|
|Ear Examination (Otoscopy) Course||07 Dec|
|Revision of Core Clinical Competencies||Register interest|